Posts tagged ultratroll
Posts tagged ultratroll
I LOVE Cave Story, easily one of the best games ever made, and totally free, that Pixel guy is a genius. All of my money for him.
Not really a fan of Fez, seems like a Crush ripoff, and the creator was really a dick with that save bug issue. Not a cent for him comming out from my pockets.
I’m about to finish Mass Effect 3. But i really wanted to play with some DLC first, and save the rest for my next playtrough.
Which one should i get, Leviathan or Omega ?
WELL, SORTTA OF BACK, WASSUP
As you can see i am a great fan of massive fecked
Count me in Mass Effect. I even have a collection of Mass Effect pictures, check the link yn my tumblr.
Nicolas Cage alone makes the Ghost rider movie go from “great” to “masterpiece”. Watching it over and over.
- It’s as good as Shadow Broker ( if the answer is yes this is an insta-buy).
- It’s worth 10 bucks ?
- Do i miss much by playing ME3 without this DLC ?
Just added some links at the top of my tumblr to help you guys jump to the images you care about. Hopefully navigating trough my library is a lot easier now. By the time being the filters are:
I next few days i will be posting a LOT of new stuff for each section.
Just try them. Troll.cave is not only my tumblr, it belongs to all my followers as well, so if you need anything else, or have any request of any form (as crazy as it can be) I’m all yours.
I’m yet to play Arrival, but the others are just perfect.
Stolen memory was beautiful, specially the final scene.
Overlord is amazing as well, one of the things i love the most from the Mass Effect universe is the Geth…do they have souls ?, are they really living creatures ?, where does someone draws the line to decide who deserves to be a living being a who not ?. But the real deal in this DLC is the relation bettwen two brothers, one of them being threated like an object or machine. I would love to see this subject more frequently in sci fi movies and videogames.
And Shadow Broker…
Shadow Broker is easily the best DLC i have ever played, and it’s a lot better that the main storyline in Mass Effect. It’s exactly the type of videogame i want and dream with, one which rivals a movie in quality storytelling. Can you imagine having an experience like watching Blade Runner for the first time ?, that’s how it feels to play this DLC.
Fuck the reapers, Bioware, if you are reading this, give the guy who wrote Shadow Broker time to create his own game and all the creative liberty he wants, we need a LOT of more stuff from him/her.
- The multiplayer is AWESOME. Seriously fun.
- Holy shit, WREX, MORDIN, GARRUS, MY BROS, LONG TIME, LET’S GRAB A BEER GUYS.
- Holy shit, shit just got real , giant reapers everywhere.
- Combat is a lot, a lot better. Awesome work Bioware.
- The entire first game was about defeating a single reaper. The second game was against a single reaper manipulating a bunch of collectors, and a baby reaper. The third game begins with reapers, everywhere ?, how the fuck Shepard managed to escape earth ? ( and, after all the shit Sheppard has done, if i was a reaper, i would do my best, to you know, kill the puny human that could defeat my race of elder god machine creatures). The writers have a lot of work to do if they are going to convince me that it’s even remotely possible to defeat more than two or three reapers at the same time. Remember the agents in the matrix trilogy ?, who went from dangerous walking demigods to random grunts in the next two movies ?, take note of that, that’s bad writting…. Please Bioware, don’t ruin the reapers. I have faith Bioware can pull this off.
- That random kid in the vents…seriously ?, i’m supposed to feel emotional attachment to a random character that just appears from nowhere and dies in the same random fashion ?, just because it’s a kid or something ?. It felt more like a fanfiction than the Mass Effect i love… the Mass Effect I love has rich characters and intrincate adventures, not incoherent stuff like this that has nothing to do with the overall plot ( well, some stuff is incoherent but it’s generally funny and awesome), even an amateur writter knows how bad is to put stuff like this. I feel more attached to the random Geths in ME2 than that kid. This seriously worries me.
Merry Christmas, from your friendly heroic robot Ultratroll.
I think i never told this before in tumblr, but i make a living in doing small iphone/ipad apps for kids. The company i work for just released this one, and well, IT’S FREE, so go ahead, download it and leave your review. Hope you like it.
It’s a pretty cute, arcade styled and easy to play..so, if you are 3 years old or 40 years old i think that won’t matter.
I think i’m going to speak more often about my games here on tumblr, so yay, see ya later.
By the way, my bosses have some codes lying around for the paid version ( it’s pretty much the same but without apps) if anyone is interested let me know and i’ll try to send you a bone.
LOVE YOU GUYS !
My old sketchs. I need a pencil. Miss my characters.
This is more like it
I had some characters floating around my head some years ago. Here’s what’s left of them.
So far my GOTY. Words can’t begin to explain how much i’m loving this. If the first one was a love letter to Batman ( it was) this one is ..like, a bigger love letter, FUCK YEAH METAPHORS!
The ammount of detail, the pleasant experience of exploring Arkham city, meeting characters, seeing things…it’s like Fallout new vegas and Arkham Assylum got drunk and had a beatiful, beatiful, baby.
The fighting system is as perfect as ever, easy to play, hard to master, and more addictive than a fucking pinball machine.
But i have Dead Space 2, Deus Ex: HR, Uncharted 3( the campaign) waiting for me…let’s see what happens.
Gonna get Skyrim once Bethesda fix that lag with the save state problem in the ps3. Godamnit Bethesda, you can’t get your shit together but i can’t stay mad at you.
I played the three first games and finally got around playing and ending Resident Evil 4. I learned that:
- Helicopters are a fucking terrible idea. Stay the fuck away of them ( unless i’m a main character).
- If i ever become a Resident Evil boss i will be sure to never transform to my monster form ( Specially if it’s a giant monster). Look: Saddler was a invincible fucking motherfucker, quick, with sharp tentacles under his hood, and a lot of hair in his head..then became a giant monster and ..what a a pussy. Same for Salazar and his bodyguards, same for Krauser…the human forms were much more menacing and effective at kicking my sorry ass, while the monster forms were a bunch of giant, slow and innefective shotting practice moving..things.
- Fucking loved resident Evil 4, my favorite game in the series. Shit has everything: crazy cultists, horrible creatures, bad dialogue. Just like daddy likes.
- Salazar was a dissapointg boss but easily my favorite antagonist in the game. “Mr. Kennedy !…weeelcome”.
- Fucking Merchant, i loved that guy. he better survived, or else…
- I can see why RE4 is one of the most important games in the 2000s. It’s the gran daddy of Dead Space and a lot of TPS. My respect.
- I’m convinced, Leon Kennedy can bitchslap Kratos. He is the action man.
A true classic.